Pages on Indian Beauty Center

Auravedic Bridal Haldi Skin Lightening Mask Review


Claims : Auravedic Ritual Skin Lightening Mask Bridal Haldi Turmeric Paste, a gentle facial mask formulated with pure natural actives deeply penetrates the skin to lighten the complexion and clarify dark spots for glowing and radiant skin. The ritual paste has been handmade using the highest quality. Turmeric infused with the finest natural ingredients that are free of parabens, animal by-products, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals, to achieve the most effective results for your skin.



Ingredients : Extracts of Red sandal, Saffron, Turmeric, Neem, Tulsi, Licorice, Nagarmotha, Amla, Mulberry, Papaya Enzyme, Sorbitol, Potassium Sorbate

Price in India : Rs. 150 for 50g

Shelf Life : 1 year and 11 months from Mfg. date


My Experience with Auravedic Bridal Haldi Skin Lightening Face Pack :

Excessive use of Turmeric on my sensitive, oily, acne prone skin causes small bumps. Thus, I have been using this face mask only once every two weeks. I would suggest you to use this mask only once every 14 days for skin care. Turmeric for skin is great! Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties. As soon as I got this face pack, I checked the ingredients and thankfully I found no comedogenic ingredients in this natural face mask. Auravedic Ritual Skin Lightening Face Mask is totally safe for the skin as it is a natural face pack.

♥ Discover this : Nature’s Essence Apricot Face and Body Scrub Review


Auravedic herbal face pack is slightly yellowish in color and free from parabens and harmful chemicals. I kind of like the raw turmeric kind of fragrance that this mask has. The fragrance is not that strong. It is gritty in consistency and spreads easily onto my skin. I keep it for about 30 minutes and then I rinse it off with luke warm water.

♥ Best Face Wash For Acne : Cipla Saslic Salicylic Acid Face Wash Review


At first I thought that this might stain my skin because of the high turmeric content in this face pack. But after rinsing this off, I realized that did not stain my hands or my skin at all. My skin looked glowing and had a really light golden glow. My skin felt oil-free for 3 hours after using this and softness lasted for about 3 days. This has not been tested on animals and so, I am very happy!

♥ Check This Out : Brihans Green Leaf Aloe Vera Gel Review


It got rid of the dead skin cells on my skin effectively and it did not cause allergic reactions on my skin and also did not cause pimples or acne. Honestly, this did not help me with existing acne but just lightened my complexion a bit and made my skin brighter. This is suitable for all skin types but remember to rinse it off properly and also moisturize your skin with a good moisturizer or Aloe Vera Gel.

♥ Read Another Review : Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Pack Review


This is a very basic face pack that can also be made at home using Gram flour (besan) and turmeric along with pure rose water. It's just that this pack did not stain my hands or skin that much. So, overall this is a good face pack for Indian skin type and you can get and use it before attending any special function. Remember to cleanse and scrub your skin properly before using this to extract the maximum benefits out of this.


Rating : 3.75/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.