Pages on Indian Beauty Center

MOHA by Charak Mini Reviews, Herbal Cosmetics, Photos

Moha Nail Cream, Foot Cream, Massage Oil, Moisturizing Lotion, Rose Mist, Anti Dandruff Oil Mini Reviews :


About Moha :  Moha beauty product for naturally pure skin and hair care.  A wonderful mix of herbal extract and essential oil for natural skin care. The ingredients gently de-stresses and tones your skin, leaving behind a nourished radiance.



My Take On Moha Hamper :

1) Moha Moisturizing Lotion For Extra Dry Skin : I have been using this for a really long time now and I must say that this is just the best moisturizer for oily skin type and normal to lightly dry skin type. For extra dry skin, you need to layer it a lot but since I have oily skin, I LOVE it. I just take a very little product and then mix it with mineral water on my palm and apply it all over my skin and it gets absorbed soon. If you have dry skin, the just layer it up without mixing it with water. One thing you should consider that this is not oil free and contains parabens. But, it never broke me out and one bottle will last like for ages! It makes face shiny after 1 hour but then I blot it! Perfect for winters when you do not want to lose your glow. Price is Rs. 135 for 100ml


2) Moha Soap : It does not dry out the skin but do not expect heavy moisture from it. I like its herbal fragrance. If you're into body soaps, like I currently am, then get this one. It is inexpensive and costs just Rs. 68 for 100g soap bar.


3) Moha Rejuvenating Massage Oil : Massage oils are a must for winters. My daughter uses this and she has extra dry skin. I use this and I have slightly dry body skin in winters. Both of us like it. Just apply 30 minutes before bath and see the effects! You can use the moha soap to get rid of excess oiliness but this kind of absorbs into the skin nicely. Afterwards, my skin feels soft, smooth and moisturized. Massage oils help increase blood circulation while you massage. This light body oil costs Rs. 128 for 100ml


4) Moha Rose Mist : I find this thicker in comparison to my Kama Ayurveda Rose Water. So, I diluted it  and kept it in another spray bottle and it works fine. Refreshes the skin and if you wipe it off, it acts as a mild cleanser too. Also, it's a toner for all skin types add definitely cools the skin. I just feels the fragrance is something that I am not a fan of and also it makes the skin slightly sticky, nothing extreme, though maybe because it contains Aloe vera gel. I like this rose water too, it's cheap and it does its job. Priced at Rs. 158 for 100ml


5) Moha Anti Dandruff Oil : I have been using this for like a long time now and I must say that it is a light hair oil that has made my hair softer and healthier. I do not have dandruff issues but since it contains hibiscus oil and other good oils, I'm sure it would work with regular usage. Makes my hair shiny and I apply this 1 hour before taking a bath and then rinse it off using a shampoo. I do this every other day. Decently priced at Rs. 105 for 100ml


6) Moha Nail Care Cream : Makes the nail area shiny on application and keeps my cuticles and hands moisturized. Definitely a good nail cream but need to use this religiously to see good results. Would cost you Rs. 148 for 100g


7) Moha Foot Care Cream : Winters tend to make my feet really dry and cracked. I use this foot care cream and then wear socks to lock in the moisture at night. I wake up with soft and healthy looking feet. Does not miraculously heal cracks fast, though. Priced at Rs . 163 for 100g, I definitely would use this cream for proper hydration and care of my feet.


So these are the seven products that come in my Moha Hamper and you too can get it online priced at Rs. 905 679, currently. It comes in a gorgeous hard box.

Final verdict : Honestly, if somebody would gift this beautiful hamper to me, I would readily accept it and be overjoyed! I like that there are so many products, all affordable and decent in working abilities. I think they should come up with more products with improved ingredients list. Sturdy Packaging and attractive looks. Gift this to your loved one and they won't be disappointed. *ThumbsUp*


Rating : 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.